The muni code button will redirected you to the Dodge County Ordinance
For the Town of Westford Ordinances and Resolutions please click on the name that most reflects what you are looking for.
If you do not see what you are looking for please visit the Town Board at one of the monthly meetings and bring up your concerns.
The monthly meetings are the first Monday of every month.
- Adopting the Dodge County All Hazards Mitigation Plan
- Adoption of Town Tax Levy for 2021 Taxes
- Amendment to Wards and Boundaries
- Appointment of Alternate Board of Review Members
- Appointment of Emergency Management Officer
- Combining Wards for Election Purposes
- Creation of Wards and Boundaries - 2021
- Creation of Wards and Boundaries
- Emergency Declaration Burning Ban
- Establishing Minimum Number of Poll Workers
- Participation in the Beaver Dam Area "Water Rescue"
- Referendum to the Electors at November 4, 2014 General Election
- Resolution 1-2020 Support of Agriculture Enterprise Areas (AEA)
- Request for Financial Assistance for Recycling Program
- Special Charges for Garbage and Refuse Disposal